A new year is starting and 2015 has been a year full of highlights for Continental. Just some examples (please click on the links to get some details):
- sports events with Continental like Tour de France or the AFC Asian Cup
- the roll-out of the SensePlanAct thread and the “Get Your Grip“-campaign
- the introduction of Taraxagum and “48-Volt Eco Drive” system
- the acquisition of Elektrobit Automotive Group and Veyance Technologies Inc. with more than 10,000 new colleagues
- the launch of the SportContact 6
- our first demo vehicles on the road to test different applications of the eHorizon
- reaching the next steps with regards to automated driving
Top 10 articles
The most visited articles on this blog don’t show a review of what has happened at Continental, but they provide an insight into our day-to-day work or general information about applying for one of our open positions.
1. Assessment Center for a direct entry and traineeship by dvelopment engineer Viktoria Werner
2. High five with the future – Continental at this year’s idea expo by Sandra Seemann, apprenticeship marketing
3. Application to Conti by Viktoria Werner
4. How much does an engineer at Continental earn? by Thomas Roehrl, engineer in pre-development
5. 21 years Continental part 2 – Newport news Virginia USA by Martin Baumeister, Director of our Fiat/Chrysler Customer Center
6. My Conti journey goes on next stop: USA by apprentice Paulina Cattau
7. My journey into the land of opportunities called Continental by Anjankumar Gopishetty, pursuing his master thesis at the Benecke Kaliko
8. The right direction to travel around the world by Rafael Sales, Manager Distributed Systems Tire Division
9. What actually does PPM mean? by Xinhuan Wang, engineer from the business unit Fuel & Exhaust Management
10. Far away is never too far for friends by HR trainee Dominique Marie Guckel
Enjoy reading if you didn’t do it yet!
On our global facebook profile we also took a look back on our achievements 2015. If you like to follow click here.
208,000 colleagues can look forward to a great year 2016!