This top 10 lists our most successful articles of 2016. Continental employees around the world have told many different stories. They let readers be part of personal experiences made at home and abroad, grant an insight into the daily business at Continental and give otherwise interesting information.
Striking for me were the articles around the compatibility of motherhood and career where we had a few article this year. As the year before the international topics were big again like international assignments or business trips. But see yourself:
1. How I Made it onto the Forbes List 30 under 30 of Europe by Cornel Mariei, R&D Innovation Manager in Romania
2. Is it possible to be the mother of triplets AND a manager? by Kathrin Spusta , Head of Central Controlling BU Fuel & Exhaust Management
3. My 42 Years with Continental Automotive Singapore by Nikki Lin, Employer Branding Singapore
4. My Tire Building Experience at the Petaling Jaya Plant by Debbie Lee-Tijn-Li, HR Graduate
5. Ecuador – A Land of Contrasts and a Different Kind of Business Trip by Rafael Sales, Manager of the Distributed Systems Tire Division and the Tire Infrastructure EMEA
6. Interview with Stephan Müller – foreman in the mixing room department by vocational trainee team Korbach (Germany)
7. Konnichiwa! My HR Trainee Time in Japan by Dominique Marie Guckel, HR KAM Automotive
8. Mother and Automotive DRIVE Graduate Trainee – how do I handle this? by Kerstin Menk, DRIVE Graduate Marketing & Communications
9. Internship in Ecuador – Moderating Workshops and Learning what achachai Means by Melanie Kraschitzer, participant of the student binding program ProMotion
10. Video shooting with vocational trainees – a day as a star by Andre Stark, Team Leader Staff – apprenticeship and HR processes at Vergölst
If you are interested, click into the articles and see for yourselves what topics got the most attention. More to come this year!