This post is also available in: German
Brake systems, powertrain and chassis systems, instrumentation, infotainment solutions, vehicle electronics, tires, and technical elastomers are just a small cross-section of Continental’s broad product portfolio. But what about the people behind these products? What does their day by day at Continental look like and what topics are they dealing with?
These and many other questions are going to be answered by this blog giving some insights into the company. We would like to show our readers a little glimpse “behind the scenes” of Continental and give the company a more personal identity. Please feel free to ask questions to our authors or comment on their blog posts (mind the Netiquette).
We are looking forward to your feedback!
People@Continental – Editorial Team
Want to join this blog as an author? Great, please write us an e-mail and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
The Netiquette or What we expect from our readers
The purpose of our People@Continental blog is to offer insights in working life at Continental, about our company culture and about our actions and initiatives. We emphasize the importance of an appropriate and respectful style when communicating on our page and therefore we established the following community rules:
- Please post only comments related to the topics covered by this page.
- Treat each user in a respectful way, as you expect to be treated as well. Abusive language, aggression and bullying are not allowed on our page.
As we said, we are looking forward to your feedback on our blog posts. When commenting on an article, keep in mind that we all are human beings who like to be treated with respect. You may express your disagreement with what someone says, but don’t offend or attack other users – argue factually.
- We therefore reserve the right to remove posted comments or any other content from this site:
– which is offensive or abusive,
– includes a commercial benefit or unwanted advertising messages,
– violates the rights of third parties as well as the right to intellectual property,
– is irrelevant or misleading
– is a spam (repeated duplicate posting)
– or for any other reason deemed necessary to create a helpful and respectful community
The comments on our contributions reflect the opinion of individual users. Our blog is frequently checked for possible violations as mentioned above. However, ongoing inspection of the content of the posted comments is not reasonable without concrete indication of a (legal) violation as mentioned above. We will immediately remove the relevant links if they are found to violate any aforementioned law or principle.